Hacking Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi Translation Attempt

FearFrank

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's awesome, thank you guys! I would like to help with the translations, but I don't know how it works, let me know if you want to explain me

WeskerEnd

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you people for this, I'll try to keep updated with your progress, it's really nice to see such love for this game.

This game is one of the reasons I tried (and failed) learning japanese 6 years ago, I own the JP only PS4 disc. Thanks to that blog's translation I was able to have some fun, but I didn't enjoy playing it blindly without the freedom of customizing stuff the way I wanted.

I'm now learning japanese again, this time I'm more serious, not worried about how many years it's going to take. I still want to, someday, fully understand and enjoy this game.

Good luck!!!

Reactions: MikominMM

MikominMM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Heya everyone, sorry for the long wait for the next update, technical problems and personal stuff got in the way BUT
Today I have an update, a BIG one
The game text files, ".gmd" are finally able to be editable with a Hex Editor! 010 Editor specifically
unknown.png

unknown.png

Briguyf3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I just wanted to ask a question about the translation. So since I don't want to hack my PS4 because I don't want to have my psn banned I just wanted to know if after the translations are done if like a spreadsheet or doc will be around that has all the dialogue and story lines in it so that I could maybe just read along anytime I play.

sargetyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any new on progress with this awesome project.
Also couldn’t you use the PS4 English release files with this project

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: That paper towel sale was fire