Hacking Question Sending my CFW switch for repairs. Should I be worried?

Rabbid4240

i dont know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sending in my cfw switch for repairs since my data's been fucking up. of course i could just restart the console and it will be gone but will they know?

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sending in my cfw switch for repairs since my data's been fucking up. of course i could just restart the console and it will be gone but will they know?
Do you have a clean nand backup that you could restore? Im guessing they could tell tbh. They probably would just refuse to replace it or fix it and send it back.

Reactions: ccprodigy

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're really that worried, you could just have it serviced by someone other than Nintendo. If they have full access to the console (which they should), then they will know everything you did to it. What they do with that information is left to our imaginations.

Last edited by Draxzelex,

Rabbid4240

i dont know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're really that worried, you could have had it serviced by someone other than Nintendo. If they have full access to the console (which they should), then they will know everything you did to it. What they do with that information is left to our imaginations.
ah shit.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just used hekate cfw and hbmenu. might get banned

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he doesn't need to send any accessories or sd cards. depends on what you got inside the consoles system.so dont be panic baby and relax.

Reactions: yadspi
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you memory card is removed by Nintendo chances are you won’t get it back. They are usually specific with what you return and accessories such as memory cards are usually one of them.

Rabbid4240

i dont know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo most cases cant get console repaired and send you a replace console,u just need cross finder and dont get a patched version console.good luck baby you will need it.
I don't think nintendo would replace it for a silly software bug

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you memory card is removed by Nintendo chances are you won’t get it back. They are usually specific with what you return and accessories such as memory cards are usually one of them.
Memory card or sd card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂