Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
masterage said:
Rydian said:
bttfpromo said:
This is probably the big problem if any of you all are getting Error 5xxxx...
Set your connection to be able to be shared.
Can you confirm that it works? Also 51xxx, 52xxx, or both?
It doesnt work for me.

When I did it, it worked for me, but you could also have other underlying issues.

masterage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bttfpromo said:
masterage said:
Rydian said:
bttfpromo said:
This is probably the big problem if any of you all are getting Error 5xxxx...
Set your connection to be able to be shared.
Can you confirm that it works? Also 51xxx, 52xxx, or both?
It doesnt work for me.

When I did it, it worked for me, but you could also have other underlying issues.
its what Im betting it is. For some reason, despite doing everything as listed, I can't connect at all. I blame my router.

MY underlying problem is that, using the router, the DS can only connect using the default gateway for some reason.

spider476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokemonfrontier.zobyhost.com
XP
Country
Mexico
hi i'm having the same screen of 127.0.0.1 also had already tried to disable firewall and did the thing of network , i have windows xp home edition and a hg cart. also have an arris telephone-modem model WTM652
how can ia connect it.. plse help.

also have put the dns is showing the lap 192.168.2.9
but is showing can't connect on gts
try to add also dns of telephone modem and is telling error 5200

spider476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
yes normally i can connect to the wifi on my ds but still can't do it for this. help
i have already rmv any security from that telephone-modem and firewall from the laptop still can't acess gts please help

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Could someone upload a party Pikachu-colored Pichu? None on the internet are party ones and to be honest I don't know how to tinker with Pokesav :|

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
naglaro00 said:
Could someone upload a party Pikachu-colored Pichu? None on the internet are party ones and to be honest I don't know how to tinker with Pokesav :|
I uploaded the pkmfile I made to upload it to my retailcard as soon as I reach the GTS to rapidshare.
I´m not sure if it will work, but it should, as I obtained it through Nintendos WiFi-Event, placed it in my team and retrieved its data from there with pokesav.
EventPichu

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can grab a number of party shiny event pichus here. the Gamestop one and the Shokotan one are from pkmdb, the SPR2010 ones are my own that I got from the WFC event the other day.
and yes I'm sure these are all party pkm files, and I'm also sure you can get the spiky-eared pichu with at least the shokotan pichu, though all of them should work. just put the shiny event pichu as your party leader and "talk to" the shrine (go up and touch it with the A button) and the event will be triggered.

Ed: Oh no, beat to the punch! Well it's still relevant I think...

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
If you're connecting your DS to Wifi through your laptop instead of a router I've got no clue how to get this working as I've never done that (and lack a laptop).

But to make a pokemon a party one, simply go into pokesav, look at the right where the party screen is, load the PKM in one of the slots, then OK it, then save it from that slot. At least, I think.

spider476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
ok this is the principal screen when i try to access to my router the router is an ARRIS model WTM652
1str.gif

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@SirCB85 and BerserkLeon: Thanks
smile.gif

@Rydian: I'll try to remember that
smile.gif

Question:
Are PKMs legit? Can I use them in official Nintendo contests?

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naglaro00 said:
@SirCB85 and BerserkLeon: Thanks
smile.gif

@Rydian: I'll try to remember that
smile.gif

Question:
Are PKMs legit? Can I use them in official Nintendo contests?
If only it were that easy. a lot of pkm's are legitimate but one of the things pokesav does is modify them. Checking for legitimacy is what legal.exe is for.

Kyohack

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokecheats.net
XP
Country
United States
My Windows 7 computer is hardwired to my Netgear router and it can access the internet. My DSL modem is hardwired to my Netgear router. My Windows 7 computer only has a wired internet connection available. All firewalls are disabled. No other programs are accessing the internet on my Windows 7 computer. The file I am trying to send is named 1.pkm, and is exactly 236 bytes in length. My IP for my Windows 7 computer is 172.16.0.2 and the python script says to set the DS's DNS server to 172.16.0.2. My ds can connect to the router and access the gts normally, but when I change Primary DNS server to 172.16.0.2 and try to connect to the gts, it says:
"A communication error has occured. You will be returned to the title screen. Press the A Button."

I have been working on this for the past 4 hours, and also fiddled around with the wireless on my Windows XP laptop, but no luck. If there is a hardware limitation due to the way I have set up my network, I could tell you the details for my laptop.

Any ideas?

D

Deleted User

I was thinking... someone should make a Wondercard sender with wifi. So you can redistribute pokemon using Wondercards.

It is not GTS but maybe someone could find a way to hack the Mystery Gift Wondercard downloader.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does anyone know if it will unlock the Night Sky’s Edge route in the pokewalker when I use this to send a Jirachi to my game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HoTuan @ HoTuan: how to mod switch ?