Semi Legit Pokemon Capture

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Wilken, Jul 24, 2007.

Jul 24, 2007

Semi Legit Pokemon Capture by Wilken at 8:16 AM (1,046 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Wilken
    OP

Newcomer Wilken Newbie

United States
    I've been looking for a way to have my flash cart emulate the fact that the Ruby/Saphire is in the gba slot when i play Pokemon diamond/pearl. I dont want to use the pokesav and do all the egg things just to complete the national dex, but I thought maybe someone figured out how to emulate having the different games in the Gba slot for the Pal Park so you could just get everything but the Event Pokemon in a legit way.
    Does anyone have any ideas?

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    The only way to migrate pokemans from a GBA flashcart is to use a patched Diamond or Pearl rom on a slot 1 flashcart and the EZ-Flash 3-in-1 as the GBA cart.

You need to complete the national pokedex before you can migrate pokemans, so it won't work for your purposes anyway.

3. antwill

Member antwill Better Than You

Australia
    Is there a link with information on transfering them using the EZ-Flash 3-in-1? Also when you say patched, is there a special program that will do this, or just use the supercard patcher since i have a Supercard DS ONE

4. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States