Hacking semi-bricked jap wii

tim1man2004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people,

I was recently stationed in korea and decided to buy a modded jap wii. I didnt know anything about them at the time and of course made the mistake of putting a usa super paper mario in the wii which caused it to get semi-bricked
hate2.gif
. I recently tried updating the wii with super mario galaxy and after it updated i tried to play the game and its giving me a 001 error. I then tried this wii-system-menu-update-JAP-v288-repad but im still getting the 001 error. I dont really know what im doing and im not afraid to admit it but if someone could lend me a helping hand and maybe school me on the basics of having an import wii i would really really really appreciate it. Thanks guys
rolleyes.gif

Tim

PS: Im also looking for a good brick blocking guide and what programs people would suggest?

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
tim1man2004 said:
Hello people,

I was recently stationed in korea and decided to buy a modded jap wii. I didnt know anything about them at the time and of course made the mistake of putting a usa super paper mario in the wii which caused it to get semi-bricked
hate2.gif
. I recently tried updating the wii with super mario galaxy and after it updated i tried to play the game and its giving me a 001 error. I then tried this wii-system-menu-update-JAP-v288-repad but im still getting the 001 error. I dont really know what im doing and im not afraid to admit it but if someone could lend me a helping hand and maybe school me on the basics of having an import wii i would really really really appreciate it. Thanks guys
rolleyes.gif

Tim

PS: Im also looking for a good brick blocking guide and what programs people would suggest?
Use the freeloader orr... Regionfree

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."