Hacking Semi bricked 3.4U from punch out /w homebrew. What now?

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ios60 patch u installed was a wad I assume which means ur wadmanager works so u have a cios already installed. Correct? If so disregard my above post as it was just explaining how to get the cios installed to run wadmanager. I guess since u have the patched ios60 installed goahead and install the 4.0 wad and let us know how it goes. Good luck.

dippindivin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jabmaster2 said:
The ios60 patch u installed was a wad I assume which means ur wadmanager works so u have a cios already installed. Correct? If so disregard my above post as it was just explaining how to get the cios installed to run wadmanager. I guess since u have the patched ios60 installed goahead and install the 4.0 wad and let us know how it goes. Good luck.

It worked!

I'm so stoked. So my Wii is unbricked and is currently 4.0. Whats the next step to get the USB boot loader working? I have the external drive formated with the wii partition and file system. What do I need to install on the wii?

Thanks again you have been great.

EDIT: What is the best usb boot loader to use right now?

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good I'm glad it's workiing. Get ur Internet going and get cios rev 10 or 13a whichever u want. Run the installerthrough hbc. Choose network install and ull have a cios for USB loaders. Next just download ur USB loader of choice . I like this one http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=149922 . It's USB loader gx. Do that and ull be good to go my man. I reccmend u use a forwader channel so u can update the loader and u don't have to go into hbc everytime u want to run it.

dippindivin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jabmaster2 said:
Good I'm glad it's workiing. Get ur Internet going and get cios rev 10 or 13a whichever u want. Run the installerthrough hbc. Choose network install and ull have a cios for USB loaders. Next just download ur USB loader of choice . I like this one http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=149922 . It's USB loader gx. Do that and ull be good to go my man. I reccmend u use a forwader channel so u can update the loader and u don't have to go into hbc everytime u want to run it.

Cool, which cios are you using? rev10 or 13a?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: both of which work well in potplayer