Gaming Selling Wii Package-- What do you guys think?

FreshSoul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm selling my wii because it's more of a party system, and I usually don't invite over my friends to play games--I rather go out and do something.

Initially, I was thinking about getting a wii-clip and what not, but the process seems so hard and long. I have to order it and then do some soldering. Furthermore, I would have to burn all my games on a DVD. And I don't know how to do any of that stuff. So now, I'm thinking about getting the PS3. What do you guys think about the PS3? I also went to the game stores and got a preview of teh upcoming games coming out, and they aren't that impressive. Even rockband for the wii was a disappointment compared to the other systems.

So I have my wii package to sell, and I'm not sure what kind of price-range I should put on it.

This is whats in it--

________________________________________________________________________________

Wii (1) with all original cables and AC Adapter
Carrying Cases (2)
- Ready-to-play case... Has ports on the side of the bag and it sort of like a docking station. You don't need to take it out of teh bag to play. Holds your console, games, cables, and controllers.
- Zelda Carrying Case- Can also hold your console and games.
Remote Controls (2)
Nunchuks (3)
Game Cube Controllers- Black (2)
Wheels (2)
-For use with Mario Kart and other Racing Games.
2GB San Disk SD Memeory Card (1)
Games (6)
- Mario Kart Wii
- Wii Play
- Wii Sports
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
- Super Smash Bros. Melee (GameCube)

Message me with an offer or email me. No Low Ballers.

Spent well over $700+
I don't play it as much as I should. Actually I don't touch it at all. Figure it be better off in someone else's hands.
________________________________________________________________________________

That was actually an Ad I put in my profile, was thinking about posting it off.
I guess my questions are should I sell it to get a PS3 or something else, or should I keep it and mod it?

Thanks all

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do not get a PS3. I have one and until MGS came out It pretty much collected dust. Do you have a 360? If not buy one of those, even if you purchase it pre-modded you will save money compared to the ps3 / be able to play most of the games that are on the ps3 (most are cross platform) / and play them for free.

The PS3 has a really good forecast, but it's still not worth the purchase at the moment.

Edit: I'd also hold off until after E3, before buying anything. July 14 I think. Price drops are expected for a range of things.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's a section for these kind of stuff. I'd say mod it(not really that hard) and sell some of the games/accessories if you still want to play the Wii. But yeah, I'd wait till after E3 to make a decision on purchasing a new system. PS3 seems it will have a good number of exclusives in the future...but right now the 360 is hackable and there are some great games for it already.

FreshSoul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't the PS3 hackable right now too? Just wondering. I talked to the game store guys and they said there won't be a drop in prices any time soon even though E3 is coming. The reason being is because the metal gear solid special edition just came out.

Oh and Truliche: I'll message you what I am saying here. But I want to sell the whole thing as a package. I don't want to be left with anything. Umm... I looking around $575 or so, but of course I am willing to deal. I'll also include a 2gb sd card. I forgot to add that up there i think.

Also, it would be great if you lived in california... because it would be easier to made the trade/deal.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No the PS3 ins't hackable right now.

If you're not playing your Wii and you want another console then IMO get the console that has the games that you want to play.

They're both great choices.

Personally I play my 360 way more, mainly because of the LIVE service and all my friends have a 360.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::bow:HAPPY HOLLIDAY BIRTHDAY Psi ! :bow::grog::toot::hrth: +1