chalupa

OP
Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
if your looking to buy a memory card theres a fairly priced one here. im selling it so any issues or questions you can just contact me its done in 4 hours and it needs to be sold.
smile.gif

psp.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wouldn't bother even enquiring about this as it could be a fake memory stick. Hopefully a mod will be around soon to lock this.

chalupa

OP
Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
i don't understand how this could be against the rules if its ok to post links about microsd's and memory sticks of other websites and ebay accounts, the only difference is, The seller (who is me) and i can assure you the card is legit as it is made in japan and still has the original Sony manufacturer warranty.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
Selling and Trading

We do not condone, and WILL NOT condone members selling any items; services; or ANYTHING, or posting "wanted" messages at GBAtemp. If you want to sell something go to eBay or likewise websites, if you want to trade something use Google and find a trading site. Any topic about this subject will be closed.

QUOTEAdvertising

Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission.

Topic Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1