Hacking Selling my ds lite to upgrade

bclowe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so yeah, i have a ds lite i customized, but im selling it on ebay to upgrade to a dsi. after i sell that and my cyclo ds and ez flash elsewhere, buying a used dsi will cost me practically $10. pretty sweet hu?
yay.gif

bclowe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i have an ez flash iv for my gameboy micro, so gba games are covered. if i feel a need, ill eventually buy an iplayer or the new supercard.

i need a dsi so i can use my wifi. at&t upgraded to wpa and my lite doesnt work anymore and wifi will come in handy for Soul silver
smile.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-DS-Lite-Black...=item20afe4da82 the like if anyone want to take a peek at it.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I still endorse upgrading, be warned. WPA is only supported by games that are DSi-Enhanced or DSi-Exclusive. Otherwise, WPA still can't be used.

Why not just turn the settings down to WEP? They can't stop you. If you need help doing it, PM me. I have AT&T as well, can probably help you.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the DSi. I know I do. INCLUDING the DSiWare.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OMFG. That DS is amazing. Nice Case Mod...

But I see what you mean. Just keep the EZ Flash IV + GBA Micro and don't buy the iPlayer. Maybe buy a AceKard 2i in the mean time until the SuperCard DSTWO comes out.

EDIT: Oh... So only games that support WPA can use it...

bclowe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really? wpa isnt supported in them all? balls.

uhm well Soul Silvers new so it should right?

Well shinkukage09 , i might have to pm you in a week or so. However Uverse might make it difficult and my dad might not let met alter things with the router...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...