Selling my ds lite to upgrade

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by bclowe, Mar 10, 2010.

1. bclowe
    OP

bclowe Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2007
    United States
    so yeah, i have a ds lite i customized, but im selling it on ebay to upgrade to a dsi. after i sell that and my cyclo ds and ez flash elsewhere, buying a used dsi will cost me practically $10. pretty sweet hu? [​IMG]

2. HateBreed

HateBreed GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2009
    United States
    Houston, TX
    no buy a dsi xl

3. Splych

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    Nice, only $10.
    Before you sell it... Think about it...
    Where are you gonna get the new money to get a whole new flashcart? x]
    You don't want to play GBA Games anymore?

4. bclowe
    OP

bclowe Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2007
    United States
    well, i have an ez flash iv for my gameboy micro, so gba games are covered. if i feel a need, ill eventually buy an iplayer or the new supercard.

i need a dsi so i can use my wifi. at&t upgraded to wpa and my lite doesnt work anymore and wifi will come in handy for Soul silver [​IMG]

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-DS-Lite-Black...=item20afe4da82 the like if anyone want to take a peek at it.

5. GreatZimkogway

GreatZimkogway Still a Touhou Fanatic

Jul 21, 2009
    United States
    Senkai
    While I still endorse upgrading, be warned. WPA is only supported by games that are DSi-Enhanced or DSi-Exclusive. Otherwise, WPA still can't be used.

Why not just turn the settings down to WEP? They can't stop you. If you need help doing it, PM me. I have AT&T as well, can probably help you.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the DSi. I know I do. INCLUDING the DSiWare.

6. Splych

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    OMFG. That DS is amazing. Nice Case Mod...

But I see what you mean. Just keep the EZ Flash IV + GBA Micro and don't buy the iPlayer. Maybe buy a AceKard 2i in the mean time until the SuperCard DSTWO comes out.

EDIT: Oh... So only games that support WPA can use it...

7. bclowe
    OP

bclowe Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2007
    United States
    really? wpa isnt supported in them all? balls.

uhm well Soul Silvers new so it should right?

Well shinkukage09 , i might have to pm you in a week or so. However Uverse might make it difficult and my dad might not let met alter things with the router...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice