XP
Country
United Kingdom

mb2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just out of interest what would be a good price for a 4.5 white XL with micro usb nand mod? May sell one of mine soon so be good to know.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Just out of interest what would be a good price for a 4.5 white XL with micro usb nand mod? May sell one of mine soon so be good to know.
probably like £30ish more than normal, but you need to find someone who really wanted the nand mod done for it to get that extra resale value

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ok thanks. Just thinking about freeing up some cash since i have 2 XL and a normal 3ds.
yeah i did the same, still got a couple to shift....already sold one of my original 3DS's prior to the downgrading release which was good, should of shifted the other spare one i had :P, but there was no clear message of how well the 9.2 exploit would be supported so i still kept one as a backup in case my XL ever died

mb2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i did the same, still got a couple to shift....already sold one of my original 3DS's prior to the downgrading release which was good, should of shifted the other spare one i had :P

Haha i have a habit of buying consoles modding them and sitting them on a shelf.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Haha i have a habit of buying consoles modding them and sitting them on a shelf.
yeah i have a habbit of buying stuff cheap, thinking "ooh i will sell that and get some profit", then leaving it for months/years until its at the point i just get what i paid back :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1