Selling my 3.18 Vita?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Click This, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Click This
    OP

Click This Surgite!

Feb 18, 2012
    United States
    New York, New York
    So I haven't touched my Vita for (literally) exactly a year, and I'm interested in using it again. By some dumb struck of luck, I updated it to 3.18 and shoved it in my desk for a while, and now it turns out that firmware's useful.

At this point though I'm not really interested in hacking it and would prefer to get a slim model, but I've never been in the PS Vita hacking scene so I'm not sure what I need to do to it before I sell it. Its got an 8GB card in it and my Playstation account. Can I deactivate that account on the Vita without messing up the FW? It would also be helpful to gauge how much this thing's actually worth.

Thanks for your time.

2. Radwan126

Radwan126 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 19, 2015
    Saudi Arabia
    if you wanna sell it without updating , try to format it from the recovery menu , that's all i know because mine is 3.52 so i never tried installing a CFW or anything .

3. WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    Yeah, it's better that you definitely do not update it beyond 3.18 as there's always people looking for Vita/PSTV with this type of OFW.

Radwan126 likes this.
  4. tivu100

tivu100 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 6, 2015
    United States
    I am looking for exactly what you have there, OP. I am on limit budget though.

5. MhaiderR

MhaiderR Banned

Banned
    Aug 28, 2015
    hmmmm?