Selling EZFA 256 Cart

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by FuManChuu, Nov 6, 2006.

Nov 6, 2006

Selling EZFA 256 Cart by FuManChuu at 10:25 PM (928 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. FuManChuu
    OP

Member FuManChuu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I threw this topic up in another forum... and I guess it shoulda been here... anyway... bam.

Hey guys, random question. I decided I honestly hate my PSP, and it is time to pick up one of those sweet DS lites. I am trying to dig around for change to spend on one, and I realized I have a black SP and a 256 meg EZFA cart that I could sell. I stopped using the EZFA cause after about a year, the internal battery died on it (played it a TON). I know the battery is apparently an easy switch... I just never got around to doing it. Anyway... anyone know how much I could get for the cart? Is it worth selling the SP with it for more cash? Where would be the best place to advertise something like that?

Thanks for the input... i've found this community to be a WEALTH of information [​IMG]

2. HugeCock

Member HugeCock Oh My....

United States
    Well the EZFA is worth nothing these days as carts have dropped in price a SHITLOAD...no joke I think that cart can be picked up NEW for 30 bucks. Best bet is just to put it on eBay with the GBA and to not get popped by the ebay people just list a GBA SP with killer accessory and have a pic of the EZFA with the GBA. My guess you'll get 50 bucks for both

3. SomeGuyGG

Member SomeGuyGG GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Change the bettery, and then you could probably sell it for a ton more for it. Try selling it on a site like xbox-scene.com or some buy/sell/trade type place. Ebay will nail you and ban you.

4. HugeCock

Member HugeCock Oh My....

United States
    eBay I get away with selling shit on there 7 out of 10 times

5. FuManChuu
    OP

Member FuManChuu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    yeah... ive done some numbers... I can probably go onyx ds lite + hori filters + hori hard case + 1gig microSD for ~180, add around 50-60 for DSlink/Acekard *oh oh OH i want one*, and I only need to score about 240. Im pretty sure I can pull that off with a PSP, and an SP with a bunch of accessories.... Just gotta see if I can hold out on the acekard, or cheapout with a supercard :>

6. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    Its cause you're Canadian [​IMG]

To FuManChuu: Try selling it on Craigslist. People are actually still buying/selling GBA's and the like on there.