Question Selling a console on this Forum?

Sebba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello Girls and Boys!

I just wanted to ask, if I can sell my modded Console here on the Forum?

Saw that there is something like a Want to Sell - Subforum, but it seems i cannot enter it.

Can someone help?:)

Sebba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Go to the what song listening to page and post a song a day and in 3 months you can sell Yr machine
Fair enough:) I guess I have to sell someplace else then:( Could maybe someone give me a rough estimate on prices a full modded switch would achieve? I have transparent casing, trinket m0 internal install and sx os license. Would be great if someone could check this for me. Kind regards

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fair enough:) I guess I have to sell someplace else then:( Could maybe someone give me a rough estimate on prices a full modded switch would achieve? I have transparent casing, trinket m0 internal install and sx os license. Would be great if someone could check this for me. Kind regards

~450 USD probably so roughly 405 Euros.

Last edited by Hayato213,
Reactions: Sebba

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Unless you go full hawker mode and screw the pooch and ride on the fact that these units are rare . But then you would be a cnut.

Reactions: Sebba

Sebba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i am no cnut! Guys, your help is much appreciated:) I will go on and sell it in front of my house like we did all the time back in the days. I will report back in a couple of month;) - Ebay "kleinanzeigen" it is. If you know any german cnut who is interested: 380 is fixed no cnut price.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night