Gaming Sell me on a PC game for the summer!

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically thus - I'm looking for a decent game that's on the PC. Prefer if it had multiplayer, makes it funner to compete with family or friends. Do your best to sell me on it! Steam, digital download, sell me. I dunno if I'll make it in time for FFXIV Heavensward. *sniff*

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Open up steam... On the front page. Close your eyes.. Touch the screen. Whatever your finger lands on, you have to buy. The good news is that if you don't like it, you can return it. Can't say the same with physical.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Choose one (All fun Multiplayer with friends games):

Skullgirls
Left4Dead2
Sonic Racing Transformed
BattleBlock Theater
Speedruners
Monster Hunter 3rd HD (Emulator)
Don't Starve Together (it might get boring after a while)
Half Minute Hero (The sequel has community maps and if you buy the second you'll get the first one too)

They are all on sale right now and every game is under 5$ atm on Steam.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Planetside 2 is great multiplayer game, but it requires a pretty strong setup and I wouldn't even bother trying if you use a laptop(unless you spent ungodly amounts of money on it)

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I tried don't starve together. Boring? The damn thing is just impossible. Everytime, I tend to spawn somewhere far away from any resources and one time just surrounded by monsters.

As for which games...erm...here's my top 20 from last year.

If you want one (and only one): get this all-stars humble bundle* and play antichamber. It's like no game you've ever played. The multiplayer is in seeing who of your family can beat it first (of course without spoilers).

Why, you ask? Because this game has all sorts of Escherian puzzles, traps, quests and what have you. It's mysterious, strange, minimalistic and downright weird. It's about learning to think outside the box, using tools you have and trying things in a first person environment that other games seem for granted. There are mazes and hidden doorways, questions, junctions...it's more of an experience than an actual game, but even if you're not into puzzle games this is a gem. It won lots of prizes, and if you ask me, it deserved every one of 'em.

*which really is an all-stars bundle in every way...world of goo, limbo, braid and antichamber are among the best games I've ever played, and the others are 'decent' at the very least.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1