United Kingdom

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Were you really blocked or did you cockblock yourself?

funny you say that. i was having this great time with this American lady, came to the point i said my name, being a Turkish name.

she goes: "oh my god you are some sort of a-rab. nice try"

me: "no babe, with that kind language you cant ride in my Porsche 911" *wink* *wink*

all she heard was 911.

back on topic. since that beating i take Self defense lessons.

Reactions: AmandaRose

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
funny you say that. i was having this great time with this American lady, came to the point i said my name, being a Turkish name.

she goes: "oh my god you are some sort of a-rab. nice try"

me: "no babe, with that kind language you cant ride in my Porsche 911" *wink* *wink*

all she heard was 911.

back on topic. since that beating i take Self defense lessons.

Could be worse. She could have missed that cue and when later on you were about to cum and a little allahu akbar* slips out... at least with that beating you were clothed.
Though I suppose you could have found out if beatings are your thing in the bedroom.

*Tanrı en uludur sound like some fairly normal syllables for such an event so you might have dodged that one as well.

Reactions: AmandaRose

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could be worse. She could have missed that cue and when later on you were about to cum and a little allahu akbar* slips out... at least with that beating you were clothed.
Though I suppose you could have found out if beatings are your thing in the bedroom.

*Tanrı en uludur sound like some fairly normal syllables for such an event so you might have dodged that one as well.

im an atheist. i normally say "charles* was right on sexual selection, we made him proud tonight" once im finished

turns the ladies wild, not in a good way too. with that little trick. not only i seeded a fine woman, i never see her again.

one stone two birds.

*charles darwin

Reactions: x65943

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If we are doing EOF so song
Motörhead - I Am The Sword

Or if we are continuing with Flame's stuff and making women cry oh god (we will assume in pleasure or surprise rather than "what have I done").

Motörhead - Orgasmatron

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom