Hacking Selective Loading?

darkdenizen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just got my Acekard 2i to use on my version 1.4 DSi (running the latest AKAIO and its loader) and everything was fine(besides not being able to soft reset, IDK what thats all about) until I wanted to play some Contra 4. It got stuck on the loading screen so I reset the system and tried some different games to see if it was isolated to Contra or others. Everything was fine. So I checked Contra again and it loaded fine. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I be worried?

darkdenizen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I plugged in my MicroSD and it showed 4 Contra SAVs which was weird....since I didn't put different saves in to begin with.

On another note, how do i fix the Soft Resets?

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
darkdenizen said:
Thanks! I plugged in my MicroSD and it showed 4 Contra SAVs which was weird....since I didn't put different saves in to begin with.

On another note, how do i fix the Soft Resets?
Soft reset is broken in the latest loader. Wait for the next one, use and old one, or use the official firmware.

And flashcarts will automatically create a save before they load games if there isn't already a save file.

darkdenizen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know they automatically create saves...but 4 of 'em? Thats strange. Anyway, I guess I'll just use an earlier loader then. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dSN52HstbI