Seiken Densetsu 3 English SNES cartridge: Worth this price?

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by MRsonic699, Oct 28, 2013.

1. MRsonic699
    OP

MRsonic699 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 30, 2011
    Brasov, Romania
    So I just stumbled upon this Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2) Cartridge, It has the sticker and it's modified with the English patch.

The seller is asking 45 EUR (62 Dollars) for it. My question is: I really like the game, I tried it and it's lovely. But, do you think it's worth the price? Should I buy it ASAP or try to settle down on a lower price with the seller?

Photo:
    [​IMG]

2. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Supervisor
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    You could almost buy a Super UFO 8 (Flashcard for SNES) for that much.

It's up to you, if you're a collector and you like to have single games in your collection, buy it - if not, go for a Flashcard :)

Psionic Roshambo likes this.
  3. Psionic Roshambo

Psionic Roshambo GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 12, 2011
    United States
    If you really want it, it's worth it.

The game is not an official cart, but you probably already knew that.

But a quick check around on the net and the best price I could find was pretty close to that.

My personal opinion is that if your a collector it's going to be a pretty rare cart in one sense but the problem is that at any point in time the seller can make more if the price went up so it's not an investment for $$$. To me it would be for a 100% complete collection. But if your just wanting to play the game? I would save my money and use an emulator.

Still pretty cool thought that some one is going through the effort to make these things for the hardcore collectors.

Edit: I agree with Raulpica, get one of those cool flash carts. I have always been thinking about getting one myself then I think "well I have these hacked Wii's..."

4. MRsonic699
    OP

Jun 30, 2011
    Brasov, Romania
    Hell, I totally would, but I live in Romania and Ebay or Amazon and other shippings from outside the country are not an option, for the money that I'll pay on the shipping from something from US or UK I could get this cart. I usually do love owning and playing great games (I'm still hunting for a Link to the Past cartridge to play the game, never did it on an emulator), so I'll see if I can get the price somewhat lower and I might buy it. This guy also has Megaman & Bass, BS Zelda and some other interesting modified carts.

5. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Supervisor
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    IIRC on eBay there's a guy shipping from Spain, so you shouldn't pay absurd shipping fees for that.

6. MRsonic699
    OP

Jun 30, 2011
    Brasov, Romania
    Got it today and I'm really happy. I just started the game and I don't regret my purchase, I totally recommend this game :lol:
    Photos because fun: http://imgur.com/a/OCsnD

Psionic Roshambo likes this.