engruzii

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Here is some f@#$ing sweet news from sega an awesome looking RPG is heading for the DS called World Destruction

So don't waste your time & take a look at it

link

& here's a link for some more info

more info

This looks like it's going to be the best sega RPG since shining force & panzer dragon RPG in the sega saturn

I'm really REALLY looking forward to it
biggrin.gif

Man i f#$%ing love my DS!!
yaynds.gif

edit: out of topic for RPG fans specially DQ fans
cool.gif

DQ DQ DQ DQ DQ

ndpndnt16

Trophies
XP
Country
same here lol this is going to be big for real!!!!same with soma bringer!!!now my ds will last longer!!!lol and it will come out this summer!!!

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I skimmed the text and found it will be a traditional RPG. Excellent! Now, let's hope the battle system is clever and fun (see FF 1-4, Dragon Quests, Blue Dragon), and not just a frilly eye-candied means to get from cutscene to cutscene (see FF7-13).
smile.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
engruzii said:
...This looks like it's going to be the best sega RPG since shining force & panzer dragon RPG in the sega saturn...

Skies of Arcadia on NGC (DC loading times are terrible...)

Looks really promissing and I`m really surprised, because I thought SEGA wouldn`t bring a RPG to the DS

gov78

Ha made you Look
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
:') wow.....sega you after all the trashy sonic games u finallly come up with something with out sonic in it. the art work looks awsome hopefully the game its self is to got high hopes for this 1

engruzii

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
QUOTE said:
For a moment I thought they're back on harware business

I wish they do cause i was a big fan to the sega console specially sega saturn & DC

As for the DS RPG it looks like sega did the right thing by bringing big names to do "or help with" the game & from those "not very clear" pics it looks like they will use most if not all the DS power to make the game

so until now it looks like this game going to be a winner & it's going to be another reason to make the DS sales hit the sky

it looks like 2008 is going to be another Nintendo year

& for me i'm not going to buy a next gen. console till KOFXII or SFIV comes out since all the best RPG's are coming to the DS SPECIALLY DQ series
yaynds.gif

which remind me

OUT of topic: "since i don't want to make a lot topics or it'll be like spamming"

everyone check this out

big chance for DQV to come to the US

i just hope that it'll come out fast if that was true
biggrin.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like Sega wants to jump into the Final Fantasy market with the dark orphaned teenager world with strange bears or other cute type disturbing creature to through off the dark setting.

It's a SEGA game so I'll probly atleast give it a try, plus the devs are some heavy hitters so its gotta be good.
Chrono Cross was something else btw, still havent got off the first disc after all these years butthe whole thing just screamed epic even if I could barely understand the thing.

Course Im not really into RPGs all that much, I like fast paced style stuff or slow mechanics fixed up with fast paced features to keep it flowing atleast.

Skies of Arcadia is one of my Sega RPG favorites.
Being able to change your weapons and armor during battle really gave things a good open stradegy element that wouldnt leave me wanting to start all over again, and when I have to start all over again in an RPG, I just flat out quit, good RPG or not, thats really frusterating.

Phantasy star I like just from the art direction the series has. Was kinda hoping we'd see some DS PSOish game or something.
Maybe with this and the Sonic RPG they might be really going all out on RPGs later.
Id defintly hope so. :3

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been getting tired of SEGA for overmilking Sonic, but I really do love Phantasy Star series and Skies of Arcadia. Good times on the GCN.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person