Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
sonshuf.jpg

"What does this re-trademark mean? Well, one one hand, it could mean absolutely nothing. On the other, I could easily see this game being remade for Wii. Let’s hope for the first hand on this one."

Source

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except the ice cream you start with is premium, top-of-the line stuff, and by the 5th gallon, you realize it's just some crappy imitation slushee, banana bread soda flavored.

Mohammad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
makes me think iPod... hey, that do have an iPod game! maybe it's for the new iPod, it does have the "shake to shuffle" thingy that's what made me think that. OMG I might be right... hmm... perhaps that rules that out lol

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Trademarks when you dont use them for 5 years someone else may use the name so unless you re trademark it you will lose it when you are doing nothing with it, guess sega does not want to lose this trademark.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Endogene said:
Trademarks when you dont use them for 5 years someone else may use the name so unless you re trademark it you will lose it when you are doing nothing with it, guess sega does not want to lose this trademark.
That may be true, but I couldn't imagine ANYONE wanting this one's name!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte