Sega to publish future Atlus games

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by BurningDesire, Apr 12, 2016.

1. BurningDesire
    OP

BurningDesire GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 27, 2015
    United States
    Behind a screen reading news
    [​IMG]

Source

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Atlus are not quite the name they once were.

Anyway bets on Sega uses Atlus like Disney uses Touchstone and used to use Miramax, which is to say keep the sega brand some kind of "family friendly" fluff brand and the rest for their other stuff.

3. jDSX

jDSX Is a furry

Jun 15, 2015
    United States
    Happy furry land with Lucar
    Gotta wonder were the heck is any news about persona 5? I am hopeful here, really want to be at least but c'mon give us some more info on it!

4. BORTZ

BORTZ You get a hat, and YOU get a hat!

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    BORTZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    I would assume we will get news of P5 come E3. We are close enough now, they might as well wait.

jDSX likes this.
  5. BurningDesire
    OP

BurningDesire GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 27, 2015
    United States
    Behind a screen reading news
    Heh. It's been so long since I heard P5 news that I forgot about it until you mentioned it!

6. Hungry Friend

Hungry Friend It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

Apr 16, 2015
    United States
    Man, I hope Atlus, for lack of better words is still allowed to be Atlus and have total creative freedom or close to it. Mergers always have the potential to ruin smaller, creative companies and I hope Sega doesn't force them to make generic garbage. Although not nearly as popular, Atlus as well as companies like Monolith(what the heck happened to Mistwalker?) have kinda taken OG Squareoft's old mantle and I'd very much like that trend to continue and for quality games to be made in our current sea of generic, DLC-filled nonsense.