Gaming sega rally emulator

wrighty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone advise on a emulator for sega rally i think its from the saturn ive looked at yabause0.9.10 but nothing in the link when loaded which i think was a early one..did notice some emulators on some systems from post on hear show your system off....running gen-d(full)psp phat1000... also just while iam posting...some games dont appear to have iso files in them just the syndir and the dyndir or something like that when extracted first time...how do i convert or create the file so it is playable in the iso file .....have looked at most post on here but cant seem to see anything ..can anyone help...
unsure.gif
aslo a ps1 emulator if possible or just general info on some em's have got snes/nes/gba

wrighty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah will try and look for the iso but not having much luck with SR...mainly want em's for ps1 again not having much luck...........

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i haven't played it since racing games are not for me, but the reviews seem generally ok for Sega Rally on the PSP. Seems like they say it has good controls and handling but lacks a bit on customisation. Worth a punt though surely?

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't know much about Sega Saturn emulation but I do know that you can convert PS1 games for use on PSP (just rip to ISO and use PSX2PSP). I have tried Colin Mcrae Rally 2.0 on this and it works almost perfectly (some small graphics glitches) and is a great rally sim.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)