OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
luigi.jpg

SEGA has officially announced Luigi's Machine Arcade, an arcade version of Luigi's Mansion. The game features first-person gameplay, and so far 1 recurring location has been announced, Gloomy Mansion.
The game features a tutorial from series regular, Professor E Gadd, before battling spirits in familiar areas from the series. The only location announced currently is the second game's Gloomy Mansion.

The game is developed by Capcom, but, the game was officially announced by SEGA and is being featured on the SEGA booth at the upcoming Japan Amusement Expo. Interestingly, the game's initial location tests were conducted by Capcom, but the exact details of Nintendo's three way collaboration have yet to be announced.

It's unsure whether the machine will arrive in Europe or the US, but there are still some hopes and it has yet to be named a Japan exclusive.

EDIT: Of course, Arras has reminded me that the cabinet was spotted some few months back. You can check out that article here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/luigis-mansion-arcade-machine-tested-by-capcom.373672/

:arrow:Source

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Luigi's Mansion 3 on the Wii U would have been better than an Arcade machine that, even if it does get localized, will never show up anywhere near me. That's the same reason I am as of yet unable to play any of the Mario Kart Arcade games even though the first one has been around for like, a decade.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of all the Nintendo games to get arcade machines... well, I can't say I expected this one. Kind of weird that they'd do a Luigi's Mansion machine before anything with Smash, but I guess they might just be afraid of money and popularity.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Gahars

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
This doesn't look much like Luigi's Mansion but more so of a 'Mansion of the Dead' like Arras stated. Kinda disappointing as I imagined the original NGC LM's as an awesome experience vacuuming ghosts.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
This doesn't look much like Luigi's Mansion but more so of a 'Mansion of the Dead' like Arras stated. Kinda disappointing as I imagined the original NGC LM's as an awesome experience vacuuming ghosts.

Kind of depressing still that 3DS got the sequel and there's an arcade release now (albeit a different looking game), but all the Wii U gets is peanuts. :D

Riff89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sega does games of Nintendo fanchises? At least it's not as bad as the bootleg Nintendo games for Sega systems. *Hurrf...* Sorry, thinking about those wretched things made gag a bit...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Le youtube face.