Sega game gear pokemon legends english patch?

Discussion in 'Other Handhelds' started by Exkorath, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Exkorath
    OP

Exkorath Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2011
    United States
    The Batcave
    Hello i have recently found out that there was a game for the Sega game gear called Pokemon Legends. I found this by surfing the internet and googling random stuff. What i want to know though is that has anybody made an English patch for this? i know its an old game but it looks interesting, and i think it would be awesome to play. I've looked all over the net but i cant find any, does anyone know where one is if it exists? Also if it doesn't exists is it possible to translate it? I mean it is a old ass game, would it be any easier to translate because of that? btw i know its an eternal legend hack but its still awesome :)

2. Centrix

Centrix Stop Poking the Moogle!

Aug 28, 2008
    United States
    Seattle,WA
    I believe so I had it once after torrenting a Game gear package that had a translation of the game...so if you do torrenting I'd check out some torrent sites or emulation sites....sorry can't post names or links I believe just google roms and the system, I'm sure after some time you'll find what your looking for, happy hunting :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice