SEGA Fes 2018 roundup thread: Genesis Mini, SEGA Ages annnounced

Sega-Fes-2018-Tease_04-13-18.jpg

Sega is ramping up the hype for its "Sega Fes" event, which will be happening tomorrow, on April 14, and lasting until the 15th. Though Sega Fes is a Japan-only event, things got interesting when Sega of Europe's Twitter account began telling fans worldwide that they should be sure to catch the broadcast tomorrow, as it'll have something hugely important. Sega of America also said that fans will not want to miss what's going to be revealed. If Sega is telling those outside of Japan to stay tuned, then it likely means that we'll be seeing something that'll have a worldwide announcement. The full reveal will be sometime tomorrow for Japan, while the start of the event will be at 6:00 pm PT today for those in North America, or alternatively, 1 am GMT.

The last Sega Fes event was in 2016, where a live-action drama series was announced for the Yakuza franchise, and some gameplay was shown for Yakuza 6 and Puyo Puyo Chronicle.

:arrow: Source

announcements

• The event kicked off with the annonuncement of the SEGA Genesis Mini, as well as Sega AGES for the Nintendo Switch.
  • Sega AGES will include the M2 Sega games that we've seen on the 3DS eShop: Thunder Force, Sonic 1, Phantasy Star, Alex Kidd, and more. It'll launch this summer. Switch only. There will be 15 games in the collection.
  • Shenmue 1 & 2 comes to PC, PS4, and Xbox One this year
  • Japan is getting a new Sakura Wars game
mega-drive-04-13-18-1-1200x670.jpg

Last edited by Chary,

kuwanger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As part of their move towards a more dark line, they're going to murder Sonic on stage...and turn him into a cartoon zombie.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm every sega genisis, 32x and cd game ever released are going to be coming in the new collection for the ps4/xbone...nah. Probably pso 3 without a north america and eruo release date

julianuf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dreamcast had superior audio quality, but horrible RNG for battles. Gamecube had better textures, bad audio quality and issues with ship battles not showing health bars for bosses.
Y'all think small.

Skies of Arcadia 2
Skies of Arcadia HD Remaster for PC, PS4, maybe switch I guess?

Although either of those two happening is so unlikely. Yeah, I guess I'd be happy with a port of Legends for the switch (with dc audio).

._.

Reactions: oji and DarthDub

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The image is heavily reminescent of old Sonic covers in Japan, I wouldn't be surprised if Sega was cooking a new Sonic "mania" type of game.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y'all think small.

Skies of Arcadia 2
Skies of Arcadia HD Remaster for PC, PS4, maybe switch I guess?

Although either of those two happening is so unlikely. Yeah, I guess I'd be happy with a port of Legends for the switch (with dc audio).

._.

I just want it to be a good port, that's all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it