SEGA delays 'Team Sonic Racing'

team sonic racing.jpg

Originally slated for a December 2018 release, Mario Kart: Sonic Version Team Sonic Racing has been delayed to next year. The news came from the official Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter account, stating that the delay will help towards making "Team Sonic Racing the best game it can be".

Team Sonic Racing releases May 21, 2019 on Steam, PS4, Xbox One and the Nintendo Switch.

:arrow: SOURCE

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I say good on them for taking their time on the game instead of rushing it. So... Good job, Sega! Look how much you've grown up... Brings a tear to my eye.

Coolsonickirby

Trophies
Website
coolsonickirby.com
XP
Country
United States

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm happy about this! Too many games this holiday season and I don't want the "Racing Transformed" community to just drop so quickly. May of next year is perfect timing. For now I'm busy playing catch up on 3DS and testing Assassin's Creed for Google. oh...and Pokemon.... next month, lots and lots of Pokemon.

Reactions: lordelan
D

Deleted User

Or maybe they will add more characters, G.U.N Commander, Babylon Rogues, Fang the sniper, Bean the dynamite, Bark the polar bear, Mighty the Armadillo, Ray the flying squirrel, Princess Elise (you get where i'm going with this, add all the non popular sonic characters) :creep:
I actually wouldn't mind the Babylon Rogues. Hell, have them race on their boards, that'd be kinda cool. Or maybe a ship kinda like one of the craft from WipEOut. It would make sense since their boards are hover boards.

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or maybe they will add more characters, G.U.N Commander, Babylon Rogues, Fang the sniper, Bean the dynamite, Bark the polar bear, Mighty the Armadillo, Ray the flying squirrel, Princess Elise (you get where i'm going with this, add all the non popular sonic characters) :creep:

Scratch and Grounder!!!!!!!!! :D

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like a daft idea anyway: Overwatch in a racing game?! Yeah Onrush beat it to the post and proved to be ...not very good (either in the sales OR to actually play) Just revert it to a good old fashioned Mario Kart wannabe - Racing & Transformed were unashamed clones, and all the more fun for it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.