Sega confirms layoffs for western mobile development.

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sega has plans to lay off some workers at Sega Networks, the company's western mobile division. However, they have not confirmed how many employees they would let go.
The company has stated it wants to focus more on famous IP based games made with their own internal studios. They also want to bring more popular Japanese games to the west.

htt6P26L_400x400.jpeg

Source

Last edited by BurningDesire,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
They need to make a Sega CD PC.
Hopefully it be a leach that attaches to my current PC and tries desperately to expand the life of my PC, but ultimately hinders it because no one wants FMV games.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

They need to make a Sega CD PC.
Sega is almost at its limit to self-destruct so please do not mention that lump they made for Sega Mega Drive (or Genesis, if you're in US). I loved Sega back in the 90's but now it's just a really embarrassing gaming company. Sega has all these awesome franchises Jet Set Radio, Outrun, Altered Beast, Streets of Rage, Crazy Taxi, Gunstar Heroes, Comix Zone, Ecco the Dolphin and Golden Axe but yet they only focus on developing Sonic games. Not really looking forward to Sonic Boom 2. :(

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sega is almost at its limit to self-destruct so please do not mention that lump they made for Sega Mega Drive (or Genesis, if you're in US). I loved Sega back in the 90's but now it's just a really embarrassing gaming company. Sega has all these awesome franchises Jet Set Radio, Outrun, Altered Beast, Streets of Rage, Crazy Taxi, Gunstar Heroes, Comix Zone, Ecco the Dolphin and Golden Axe but yet they only focus on developing Sonic games. Not really looking forward to Sonic Boom 2. :(
But the Sega CD itself has a whole lot of potential.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu