Sega announces Project Diva X for PS4 and Vita

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watch as it is the sega spectrum that was predicted a while ago. Which would be funny because it would most likely be financial suicide for them.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Seems like we'll learn what it is on the 31st August aka Miku's Birthday.
And if you divide 3939.00/3939 like what it says on the site. You get 1 - Miku is 01.

Seems like we'll learn what it is on the 31st August aka Miku's Birthday.
Also, how did you do that miku animation for your chat bubble thingy?

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Watch as it is the sega spectrum that was predicted a while ago. Which would be funny because it would most likely be financial suicide for them.

And if you divide 3939.00/3939 like what it says on the site. You get 1 - Miku is 01.

Also, how did you do that miku animation for your chat bubble thingy?
Chat bubble thingy? You mean how do i put the URL of the site to my GIF?
Ohh and its not Sega Spectrum, its Project Diva for sure. The 5 lines on the site represent the vocaloid cast.
Turquoise being Miku, Blue Kaito, Purple Luka, Red Meiko and 2 Yellow lines being Rin and Len.
Ohh and there's an update to the site and it says " The countdown will begin on August 28, 2015, 06:21 am. " .
Hype!

Maybe 39 means 3rd of September?
Doubt it, 39 most likely means Miku.

Fuck you Sega, where's PSO2? Oh yeah, everyone who wants to play it is using the English patch because you took too long.
It won't come here and even if it did, it would be P2W which isn't good at all(the SEA version is P2W).
Just stick with JPN version.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chat bubble thingy? You mean how do i put the URL of the site to my GIF?
Ohh and its not Sega Spectrum, its Project Diva for sure. The 5 lines on the site represent the vocaloid cast.
Turquoise being Miku, Blue Kaito, Purple Luka, Red Meiko and 2 Yellow lines being Rin and Len.
Ohh and there's an update to the site and it says " The countdown will begin on August 28, 2015, 06:21 am. " .
Hype!

Doubt it, 39 most likely means Miku.
I'm so hyped for this! I hope IA is in it (doubt it though - However, i do have IA/VT Crystal edition so i'm all set for now). She has to be my favorite with Lily a close second.

Yeah the url to the gif.

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I'm so hyped for this! I hope IA is in it (doubt it though - However, i do have IA/VT Crystal edition so i'm all set for now). She has to be my favorite with Lily a close second.

Yeah the url to the gif.

Post GIF>Highlight GIF>Press Link button>Add Link>Press Confirm
And we won't see IA for sure lol
I don't like her voice that much but Kyaami from YouTube does a great job with her (and with all other vocaloids/utaloids too)

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post GIF>Highlight GIF>Press Link button>Add Link>Press Confirm
And we won't see IA for sure lol
I don't like her voice that much but Kyaami from YouTube does a great job with her (and with all other vocaloids/utaloids too)
Don't like her voice!! Have you ever listened to See The Lights by her. My god man! Also, Dem legs.

Reactions: Sakitoshi

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They all sound different so there's no way to determine which one doesn't sound " good " .
True. At least we have project Mirai DX to look forward to until this comes out for the U.S (if it ever does) I really hope this is the port of dreamy theater they sent the survey out for. I also hope it's for Wii U.

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
True. At least we have project Mirai DX to look forward to until this comes out for the U.S (if it ever does) I really hope this is the port of dreamy theater they sent the survey out for. I also hope it's for Wii U.
There's almost 0 chance its gonna come to Wii U. Its most likely PS4 and Vita or PS4 PS3 Vita and maybe PC too (but PC port is risky just like the Wii U idea)

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's almost 0 chance its gonna come to Wii U. Its most likely PS4 and Vita or PS4 PS3 Vita and maybe PC too (but PC port is risky just like the Wii U idea)
Let's not forget they asked which console would you most like to see this game on in the survey. It's always a possibility Wii U won or a tie or even better they decided to make one for Wii U, Xbox one and PS4.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should listen the IA The World discography

Also this

chiri chiri chiri chiri chiri

I will later tonight (my family is around don't want to start blasting Japanese music) :) I will tell you what i think of it when i do though.

You should listen the IA The World discography

Also this

chiri chiri chiri chiri chiri

I'm going to change my avatar to Lily now - I don't know why but your IA avatar inspired me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr