ROM Hack Question Sega Ages Phantasy Star retranslation?

devilblue1997

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, I want to know if exist a version of the Sega Ages Phantasy Star with the retanslation 2.0 hack from sms. If not, anyone know if its posible to do it? I think the upgrades from sega ages + retranslation can make the final version of this gem.

For someone who don't know the retranslation expand the scrip of the game to have better and extend texts in the dialogs and a extended menu to have better names for the objects, having then a better translation to english based on the original JP version. It have more changes but I think with the Sega Age version we don't need them.

Last edited by devilblue1997,

ScoochAside

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I "successfully" managed to inject the retranslated 2.0 ROM into Sega Ages Phantasy Star. What I mean with "successful" is that the game launches correctly and runs, no crashes on my limited testing. However, there are numerous graphical issues and text issues, where text from other parts of the game show up where they don't belong, like when opening a chest. Also, the HP indicators on the top right do not update in realtime now, only after battle ends.

Here's a capture of my efforts running on Ryujinx:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ack slow wifi