Talaria

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Watchmen, I went in to watch the film today as I had nothing better do (Basically every day for me
smileipb2.png
) and was hoping it was going to be a good take on the comic/graphical novel. Seeing as it was the first day of release the Cinema seemed a bit empty but perhaps it was because their was not that much hype over here and was at a not so great time, 5pm on a Thursday.

Walking out of the cinema I was bit unsure. It was pretty faithful plot wise except for the end, which it didn't differ too much, morality wise and a few plot stuff were cut to make the movie shorter (apparently they are going to be in the 'Directors Cut'). The movie kinda felt awkward at times switching from heavy dialogue to fast paced action then with a few cheesy-ish scenes in between which felt like it was put there solely to lighten the mood for the general people who have no idea what Watchmen was beforehand and weren't expecting something so dark. But I still liked the movie, wasn't the greatest and probably won't see it again unless I want to watch the 'Directors Cut' version on Bluray/DVD. What did my fellow tempers think?

cocomonk22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't seen it, but I heard they changed the ending, and from previews it seems they pronounce Rorschach's name wrong (Ror-Shack instead of Ror-Shock)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk