Status
Not open for further replies.

redmagejosh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
While lurking around the web and forums I found that BL4K3Y from TX Forums comments about the pending SX OS update. Seems they have been held back by a few issue but they are actively working to put them out.
This was shared on the TX Forum and on their telegram.
Thought sharing this here might be good for those using SX OS.

145014588_10164640201875058_3133751204129753952_o.jpg

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: RIP Akira Toriyama
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
didn't gateway say they were preparing an update, then never released anything?
For nearly half a year Gateway and Gary kept promising updates, they even were so bold to give dates when updates were expected to happen. It never happened, Gary went on to promote the Stargate card, then lied about the living status of that junk heap. Finally, here we are now with another shady team boosted up in popularity by the same man. To no shock to anyone, the SX team is weirdly promising the same vague "we are updating! don't worry guys!" kind of posts after weeks of silence. Funny how every team Gary worked with seems to do that? :unsure:
(I know Gary is behind bars but I am going to call him out on his shit regardless.)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gary was pretty nice to me on maxconsole (even mentioning pinky and the brain, because I was known by pinky on there), but I don't like these sorts of unscrupulous type things that seem to happen in so many scenes. the worst imo was the true blue, which I think Gary was also a part of.

Reactions: zxr750j

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
While lurking around the web and forums I found that BL4K3Y from TX Forums comments about the pending SX OS update. Seems they have been held back by a few issue but they are actively working to put them out.
This was shared on the TX Forum and on their telegram.
Thought sharing this here might be good for those using SX OS.

145014588_10164640201875058_3133751204129753952_o.jpg
TX IS BACK BABY!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: RIP Akira Toriyama
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Gary was pretty nice to me on maxconsole (even mentioning pinky and the brain, because I was known by pinky on there), but I don't like these sorts of unscrupulous type things that seem to happen in so many scenes. the worst imo was the true blue, which I think Gary was also a part of.
I have a lot of years working in sales, if there's one I can say about Gary, is that he was a great salesman. So much so that the products he promoted still have a dedicated following, which is impressive. I digress though, hopefully, this isn't just another Soon™ update for SX users and the team doesn't just pull a Gatewait on y'all.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Inaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Translation: here's a little morsel of hope so you keep buying our product.
where ? I am trying to actually buy and can't find anywhere, and trust me, I have searched quite a bit... something there doesn't add up. I've done two SX Lite installations and a Switch Mariko SX Core installation myself, have SXOS and Hekate+Atmosphere SD cards, various of them, no real allegiances here ( and I can back this with proof ), but I think SXOS has its advantages. Anyway, two things:

1) honest question here: any site where to buy such chips ?
2) something doesn't add up in your conclusion...

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no reason yet to think anything is in the works. The time to believe it is when an update is actually released.

Those are all bugs that TX wouldn't give a shit about previously with the exception of gamecart bug if it breaks xci loading. I'd be shocked if they release anything. I hope most of you already made the jump to source/atmosphere so you don't have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over