Hacking Seems TX is not completely done - SX OS update coming soon™

Status
Not open for further replies.

raging_chaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And i don't understand why the users should stay on a cfw from a team which is obviously dead and probably never gets updates anymore...

And I don't understand what's so hard to accept that for those using SX OS all games are still working fine and there's no valid reason to change until games can no longer be patched, it's their choice to make. Most follow the same standards that have been around from the Xbox 360 days, you have one console that you hack and keep offline and another specifically for online play. For the most part SX OS users don't care about online and they knew they were giving that up when they got the product.

Reactions: elm and nantalos

DoubleDate

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
At this point, TX OS is a thing of the past. A few months has passed and there is nothing upcoming for the TX OS users. When the new games coming drops with higher firmwares and new Nintendo firmware updates, TX will be obselete.

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
At this point, TX OS is a thing of the past. A few months has passed and there is nothing upcoming for the TX OS users. When the new games coming drops with higher firmwares and new Nintendo firmware updates, TX will be obselete.
Their is a website that contains new games in xci format with sx os patched so I don’t think we need to update …. Maybe forever lol.

zxr750j

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Never used SX, seemed like a good product. I just don't like their business model. Paying licence fee for piracy just feels wrong. I'd rather use open source stuff made by people who really care and have fun with the switch, not driven by monetary gain. I hope the people who did buy their stuff will get an update though, seems a waste if they didn't.

I really don't like the animosity between the 2 sides, people who have faith in SX like it's some kind of religion, and on the other side believers trying to convert them to their religion, which off course is better. "Update coming soon" is like "When will the savior return..."

Reactions: crazy_p

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country

Why would they release an update until things break?

You're all assuming it's dead becusse they haven't updated when there has been no NEED for them to update. You're all literally making assumptions

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Never used SX, seemed like a good product. I just don't like their business model. Paying licence fee for piracy just feels wrong. I'd rather use open source stuff made by people who really care and have fun with the switch, not driven by monetary gain. I hope the people who did buy their stuff will get an update though, seems a waste if they didn't.

I really don't like the animosity between the 2 sides, people who have faith in SX like it's some kind of religion, and on the other side believers trying to convert them to their religion, which off course is better. "Update coming soon" is like "When will the savior return..."
Atmosphere will get external HDD loading any day now. It's right around the corner.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their is a website that contains new games in xci format with sx os patched so I don’t think we need to update …. Maybe forever lol.
There will come a point when games cannot be patched to run on system versions lower than 11.0.1. If a game was developed with a newer software development kit, then it will be missing dependencies if one tries to run it on 11.0.0 or lower, and the game will refuse to launch, regardless of how it's patched.

My understanding, however, is nothing has been released yet that uses a newer SDK that can't be patched to run on 11.0.0, but that will inevitably change.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
There will come a point when games cannot be patched to run on system versions lower than 11.0.1. If a game was developed with a newer software development kit, then it will be missing dependencies if one tries to run it on 11.0.0 or lower, and the game will refuse to launch, regardless of how it's patched.

My understanding, however, is nothing has been released yet that uses a newer SDK that can't be patched to run on 11.0.0, but that will inevitably change.
MH Rise latest patches require 12.

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2021-6-14_13-19-11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat