Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No update in ~3 months.

Dangit, I can't believe I shilled for them (and for free). It really had promise. Thankfully it still works on <4.5, but I'm stuck on an older version of EmuNAND. Who knows, maybe it will get an update soon.

Any news on the DSTwo+? That's the only other flash cart that interests me.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Any news on the DSTwo+? That's the only other flash cart that interests me.

That's if it actually exists though..... :rofl2: The guy who posts all the stuff about the Two+ on the Super Card forums is a new user with like 8 posts and his user name is 'dtstwo+' so yeah i dunno, i honestly think everyone is waiting for something that doesn't exist.

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's if it actually exists though..... :rofl2: The guy who posts all the stuff about the Two+ on the Super Card forums is a new user with like 8 posts and his user name is 'dtstwo+' so yeah i dunno, i honestly think everyone is waiting for something that doesn't exist.

GBAtemp staff confirmed it. Also, it's not a coincidence the DSTwo goes out of production mere days after the DSTwo+ is announced.
((

rickycoe123

Trophies
XP
Country
GW is far from dead. It's only been like 5/6 weeks. Give them a chance. It's not like you pay for a subscription now is it.

Reactions: Margen67

reyyesrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A few games play in Japanese (Pokemon is the main one I remember) and games from other regions just show a blank space where the cartridge should be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr