Homebrew Seeking volunteers for a project

drakorex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm putting together a rather large scale project and I need a few helping hands. I'm trying to create a "shop" for wiiflow and will need covers made for alot of different apps, emulators and themes.
I have templates made, but seeking out information for everything is a bit much for me to do myself.
If anyone would like to contribute, I would really appreciate it. The end result will definitely be worth it.

_FLOWMARTBULLETINad_zpsfed5d5f2.png

drakorex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got templates already done up, all that's needed is some copy and paste. it'd be great if I could get even just a couple people to make a few covers every now and then.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let me know what covers need to be done. i have a few days of free time. also once you get this off the ground. i would like to move some of my stuff over from mediafire. great work. really nice.

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on board for helping out. Been a while since I did anything with wiiflow (been busy modding PS3's multiman to look the business) but would gladly help out with this. Great Idea BTW.

drakorex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let me know what covers need to be done. i have a few days of free time. also once you get this off the ground. i would like to move some of my stuff over from mediafire. great work. really nice.
I'm on board for helping out. Been a while since I did anything with wiiflow (been busy modding PS3's multiman to look the business) but would gladly help out with this. Great Idea BTW.

Finally, some volunteers! Basically I need covers for everything you can think of for Wiiflow, and just the wii in general. So emulators, utilities, source menus, themes, homebrew games... Homebrew Browser and Abz's wiiflow masterpiece pack are good places to start.

I'll invite you two to my private thread if you're serious about helping out. The first post has the links to all you need to get started.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure: What to have for lunch [12:57 pm] [tap, tap, tap.. 💡] brb