OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am working on a project to make Thousand Land fully playable in English and I am currently stuck with one last part of the game to get translated from Japanese to English. Everything else has been completed but the project has been stuck due to this roadblock and am currently looking for help with this.

I have all the dialogue dumped on Google Docs and am looking for some translation help at the moment.

Here is the current project patch for the game if anyone is interested in taking a look at it.

http://www.romhacking.net/translations/2669/

Here is a video describing the game -

PA.02723.001.jpg

Reactions: DinohScene

CakeLancelot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I'm currently trying to raise awareness for original Xbox translations in the Fan Translators Int. Discord. There are many talented people there that could help with translation if you'd like to take a look. That isn't to say there are only translators - in the server are the developers of the Kuriimu Suite, which is a plugin-based program for fan translators. Upon a quick overview of the RHDN page it seems you don't need any help there but they regularly help reverse engineer file formats so it's just something to keep in mind I guess. If you join feel free to ask any questions!

MrRichard999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I'll check out the discord! I've been wanting to finish this one up for a while but its been sitting around for a bit waiting to get finished up.

As far as RHDN goes, I got banned from there for defending a Donald Trump hack someone made and calling the admin a douche for taking it down so in return I am blocked from forum access and further submissions over there at the moment. If you ever go over there watch what you say as they can be real dildos about what is posted..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.