Seeking Nintendo Wii U accessories

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Chuckz, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Chuckz
    OP

Chuckz GBAtemp Regular

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    I am looking into buying a Nintendo Wii U, preferably a new one. I have a pet peeve on owning some used products. I have found some decent listings on eBay for new consoles ranging from $600-800. Although it's a bit expensive at the moment, I never really had the opportunity to experience this console and some of the prequels/ outstanding games in the Nintendo franchise.

I only like to purchased officially licensed products. I'm currently looking into eBay at the moment for the console which is the best e-commerce source I have found as far as pricing. The reason I created this thread was to get suggestions on other sources I could find new or like new accessories for the console, such as Wii Remotes (with motion plus) or Pro controllers to enjoy both Wii games and Wii U games.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by Chuckz, Feb 3, 2019
  2. contezero

contezero GBAtemp Regular

Jul 25, 2016
    Italy
    Gamestop, Amazon or ebay. I bought a used WiiU 32gb for 60 euro last week @ gamestop (Italy). Other second hand sales can range from 80 to 150 (it depends on the game/accessories included). I expected to pay even less in USA.