Hacking Seeking a way to cheat in Wii games

Int3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys! I'd like to have the ability to cheat or hack in some of the Wii games I have. My Wii is modded and I'm running 4.3u. I've tried to do some research and so far I have learned that Gecko OS is the application I need which will allow me to cheat.

Here's the issue.. I have two new black Wiimotes w/motion plus. I bought them alongside the Mario kart bundle. And I have learned that they aren't compatible with the Gecko OS homebrew app! They just shut off when I start it.

Upon doing some more research, it really doesn't seem like it's being maintained or updated anymore.

What can I do? Is there another homebrew app out there that will do the same thing for me? Has the community developed a fix that I'm not aware of? (Buying an older wii remote isn't an option for me..)

Thanks for any help or advice any of you can give me :)

ayrek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use Ocarina. It works similar to an action replay, and as far as I know it's supported by the three major loaders (GX, Wiiflow, and CFG), but the only one I can say for sure about it CFG. Just open the setting menu for the game you want, go down to turn on ocarina, then manage cheats. You'll need to download the txt file with the cheats, and don't forget to save your gct file that tells the loader which cheats you're using. Best of all, it's all done within the loader, no further download or installation required.

Int3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can use Ocarina. It works similar to an action replay, and as far as I know it's supported by the three major loaders (GX, Wiiflow, and CFG), but the only one I can say for sure about it CFG. Just open the setting menu for the game you want, go down to turn on ocarina, then manage cheats. You'll need to download the txt file with the cheats, and don't forget to save your gct file that tells the loader which cheats you're using. Best of all, it's all done within the loader, no further download or installation required.
Thanks that was exactly what I wanted! It's pretty easy!

Reactions: ayrek

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night