Hacking SeedMiner FC and Mining Help

• Thread starter ZZ20
  • Start date
  • Views 393,960
  • Replies 3,532
  • Likes 43

How many of you Kiddos would be willing to help in some way?

• Aye!

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Nah!

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GreekDudeYiannis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe at this point I need help, since I'm trying to run the python scripts, but they keep closing as soon as I open them. I'm trying to run Part 1's Method 3 and I'm stuck on Step 5. I've placed the input.bin file in the correct directory, but haven't gotten the movable.sed.

Help plz.

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.dgc1980.com
XP
Country
Australia
I believe at this point I need help, since I'm trying to run the python scripts, but they keep closing as soon as I open them. I'm trying to run Part 1's Method 3 and I'm stuck on Step 5. I've placed the input.bin file in the correct directory, but haven't gotten the movable.sed.

Help plz.
DO NOT do the mii method, that is a last case scenario,

and you need to run it in a command prompt, not double clicking in explorer, click the address bar of the folder and delete the path and type CMD then press enter

Reactions: Marenthyu

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Help plz.
You need to run it in a command prompt so you can provide the command line arguments.

GreekDudeYiannis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woah. Hella immediate help. Awesome!

I'm sorta reduced to using the last method since I'm currently volunteering in Cambodia and don't have access to a hacked 3ds or a friend with one. The main issue being I'm not very python literate.

As for the command prompt, would that just involve opening python (running on v3.6.4) or would I have to go into the control panel and find the command thingy? I apologize for the stupid questions.

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.dgc1980.com
XP
Country
Australia

I'm sorta reduced to using the last method since I'm currently volunteering in Cambodia and don't have access to a hacked 3ds or a friend with one. The main issue being I'm not very python literate.

As for the command prompt, would that just involve opening python (running on v3.6.4) or would I have to go into the control panel and find the command thingy? I apologize for the stupid questions.
you can share friend codes here etc

add mine 0791-7428-1045 and give me yours

Reactions: Marenthyu

GreekDudeYiannis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0662-2811-3296 is mine! Once again, thank you so much.

Lookin' at the rest of the tutorial, I suppose I oughta uninstall Python 3.6.4 and get Python 2.7 and run the scripts through the Command Prompt?

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

hold shift and right click in the folder the seedminer_launcher.py file is in, then click "Open Command Prompt here..." (if you're on win7) or "Open PowerShell window here..." (if you're on win10), then type "python seedminer_launcher.py". (Without the ")
Then, depending on what you want to actually do, type the corresponding commands behind that, so for example "python seedminer_launcher.py gpu"

MandyRs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Marenthyu

Ehy :) we already met in the old posts of this discussion (I was having trouble with seedminer), can you help me another time please?

[Can i send you my Id0 and my Friendcode?]

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you.
can I create the "movable.sed" file through Seedhelper(.figgyc.uk/) ?
You can try, yes, but it's not 100% reliable, but worth the shot, but ppl will most likely be able to help you here soon, too. I'm heading for work, tho, so I'm not around.

Reactions: MandyRs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: hi