Hacking SeedMiner FC and Mining Help

• Thread starter ZZ20
  • Start date
  • Views 387,482
  • Replies 3,532
  • Likes 43

How many of you Kiddos would be willing to help in some way?

• Aye!

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Nah!

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

NotTweakBeak

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is this you?

If it is, your movable.sed is correct and there's something wrong with that dsiware export.

I've tested inchworm animation EU and it works, so it's not likely a tadpole problem.
Thanks for the quick reply. Yes that was me, and so what do you suggest I do? I have a Sudoku game, and I have the same problem.

rlyhungry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this you?
If it is, your movable.sed is correct and there's something wrong with that dsiware export.

I've tested inchworm animation EU and it works, so it's not likely a tadpole problem.

Hi Zoogie! Can you PM me?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You are very welcome, have any app to chat while we do the process? That way will be more easier to help you, discord?
Can you PM me?

aldegator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello. I have followed the instructions at a place I may not mention and got to the point where it wants me to either give someone my friend code and ID0 here or do it myself with a powerful computer. I am writing this on a laptop, so I don't think the second one is an option. can someone please help me?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
hello. I have followed the instructions at a place I may not mention and got to the point where it wants me to either give someone my friend code and ID0 here or do it myself with a powerful computer. I am writing this on a laptop, so I don't think the second one is an option. can someone please help me?
sure i'll do it

Firewolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone help me and lend me their account with a copy of SUDOKU on it so i can finally get CFW? (may be able to help with your sed files if you need to)

PsnLakerBk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me? I have discord for easier communication. Also I have a very powerful computer so I won't mind Bruteforcing for gamers with lighter rigs.

Kawaiibaby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I'm a tad bit stuck. I already have Homebrew , and I unloaded my seedminer file, pasted it to where i was suppose to go ect, but when i try to bruteforce it but it keeps saying unrecognized command. Is it possible for someone to help me get it thought I didn't use the friend method, or does anyone know what the problem is?
I'm using new nintendo 3dsxl/11.6.0.39U/ Ninjahax as homebrew launcher. My FC is 4957-7099-3120.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 119

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi! I'm a tad bit stuck. I already have Homebrew , and I unloaded my seedminer file, pasted it to where i was suppose to go ect, but when i try to bruteforce it but it keeps saying unrecognized command. Is it possible for someone to help me get it thought I didn't use the friend method, or does anyone know what the problem is?
I'm using new nintendo 3dsxl/11.6.0.39U/ Ninjahax as homebrew launcher. My FC is 4957-7099-3120.
(Re-)Install Python.

Reactions: Kawaiibaby

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Is that the link to it? I tried both python window options but cant get them to work.
Make a text file with .bat as the extension in the seedminer directory. Then type
seedminer_launcher cpu
or
seedminer_launcher gpu
in the file, save it, double click on it.

or whatever command you want. Follow the instructions.

Kawaiibaby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm willing to help people get their seed. I worked on my friends yesterday and got his n3ds from stick 11.6 to Luma in about 40 minutes. Took about 30 minutes to get lcfs with a mii qr code and got his seed in 10 minutes
That would be awesome. What all do i have to do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...