Hacking SeedMiner FC and Mining Help

• Thread starter ZZ20
  • Start date
  • Views 386,570
  • Replies 3,532
  • Likes 43

How many of you Kiddos would be willing to help in some way?

• Aye!

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Nah!

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daywalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi Hunter please help. ive now homebrewed all 4 ds's 1 old 3dsxl and 3 2ds's all were working great but my sons one crashed when using freeshop so i had to force restart the system and now when its turned back on nothing shows up on the screen from homebrew etc and its just as if i had never done anything but all the files are still on the sd card as they should be and i can still boot into godmode9 what should i do

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
hi Hunter please help. ive now homebrewed all 4 ds's 1 old 3dsxl and 3 2ds's all were working great but my sons one crashed when using freeshop so i had to force restart the system and now when its turned back on nothing shows up on the screen from homebrew etc and its just as if i had never done anything but all the files are still on the sd card as they should be and i can still boot into godmode9 what should i do
sounds like it could be a corrupted filesystem on the SD card, you may need to format the SD card losing the information of what games and save games,

copy everything off the SD card, then format it and run a test with h2testw to make sure the SD card isnt corrupted

Daywalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sounds like it could be a corrupted filesystem on the SD card, you may need to format the SD card losing the information of what games and save games,

copy everything off the SD card, then format it and run a test with h2testw to make sure the SD card isnt corrupted
when i boot SUDOKU it gives me the option to install bootstrap9 again but also says if something is already installed it will brick do i do it or what do i do to start it all again? the sd card isnt corrupt as it works in my laptop and i can access all the folders

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
when i boot SUDOKU it gives me the option to install bootstrap9 again but also says if something is already installed it will brick do i do it or what do i do to start it all again? the sd card isnt corrupt as it works in my laptop and i can access all the folders
you do not need to install boot9strap again etc, your system is already modded?

if your installed apps are not showing, it is corrupted, if it's working in the PC or not

Daywalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you do not need to install boot9strap again etc, your system is already modded?

if your installed apps are not showing, it is corrupted, if it's working in the PC or not
oh i see so if i get a new sd card do i just copy all the files from the old sd card to the new one by copy and paste or do i need to do something different?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
oh i see so if i get a new sd card do i just copy all the files from the old sd card to the new one by copy and paste or do i need to do something different?
you can do that, but make sure you get a legit SD card, either a Samsung or Sandisk from a reputable store, do not buy from ebay etc,

if you want to start it fresh, that would be the best option, put the boot.3dsx and boot.firm onto the SD card, then do the finalizing setup again

Reactions: Daywalker

Daywalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you can do that, but make sure you get a legit SD card, either a Samsung or Sandisk from a reputable store, do not buy from ebay etc,

if you want to start it fresh, that would be the best option, put the boot.3dsx and boot.firm onto the SD card, then do the finalizing setup again
Thank you yet again you have been amazing and i coudn't have done it all without you many many thanks

Reactions: Marenthyu

FriendsOfNone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your help on my other DS @Hunter
I would really appreciate your help again with my other sons DS.
Quick question too. Do I need to purchase another copy of SUDOKU or can I use the one I already purchased for the other DS. I looks like SUDOKU gets patched with the movable.sed and is just used to deliver the payload. Is that correct?

Hi, could someone please brute force my movable.sed?

3712-3134-4626
2be7a84d46c4eb9fdd970aed799e1ee2

toast78901

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New to all of this, and working on bruteforcing a moveable.sed for the first time. I know it can take a while for the process to complete, but is there any indication to look out for for progress? Or do I just wait until moveable.sed pops up in the seedminer folder?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.