Secret Of Mana (SNES)

dancemb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone remember this game? It was at the time and has always been my most favourite game of all time. I have been playing the PC emulator version of this game, and while it is almost the same as the real thing, I have been tempted to go out and buy a 2nd hand SNES and buy a copy of this game as well to play it with.

What I am wondering, is would there be any issues connecting this to my flat screen TV? There is 1 I saw that comes with a Scart cable, which would be the best idea really.

Not sure I would play anything else on it, so I might be quite mad going down this road for just the 1 game, even though it would get 10's of hours of playtime.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a pretty famous and popular game, sadly most of the sequels have been meh at best. I used to have a real copy but it no longer loads anymore.

Ever played Secret of Evermore? Its not connected to the series but it plays similar and for me its better. Think its the only Western developed Square game.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
would be a shame not to know about this great piece of software:. the gameplay was great, the story sad, and the fact that it could be played with two friends together made it also the funniest multiplayer rpg on the snes:.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off