Secondary PS4 console with 9.00 JB - no PSN games?

McPringles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've left my brother's PS4 as my account's primary console, since usually I've got a stable enough internet connection that I can play my games when I'd like. However, I'm guessing there's no way to access my library on my own console if I stay on 9.00, even if the games are currently installed? I can't activate this PS4 as primary without accessing PSN, which in turn requires me to update to 9.03. There's no way that I can see to spoof 9.03 and connect to PSN, and most of what I can see from searching around basically says I'll need to install fpkg versions of the locked games, without any simple way to give myself a fake license instead. Just wondering if there's been any sort of progress/breakthrough on that in the last couple years, or if I'm going to have to put up with a bunch of locked games on my console until I decide to update.

WizardofAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See I'm trying to dump Gundam Battle Operation 2 and I'm running into that issue as well. I heard there was a way to spoof your FW on earlier versions, though I'm not sure that would allow you to sign into PSN and/or run the game in order to dump it. Either way, I don't think it's possible on 9.00 as of yet.

smarin76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've left my brother's PS4 as my account's primary console, since usually I've got a stable enough internet connection that I can play my games when I'd like. However, I'm guessing there's no way to access my library on my own console if I stay on 9.00, even if the games are currently installed? I can't activate this PS4 as primary without accessing PSN, which in turn requires me to update to 9.03. There's no way that I can see to spoof 9.03 and connect to PSN, and most of what I can see from searching around basically says I'll need to install fpkg versions of the locked games, without any simple way to give myself a fake license instead. Just wondering if there's been any sort of progress/breakthrough on that in the last couple years, or if I'm going to have to put up with a bunch of locked games on my console until I decide to update.
I'm in the same boat as you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended