Hacking Second user account keeps deleting itself

duFunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have recently backed up my games to an external HDD using the Brazilian method, and sign check patcher. Everything has been working fine, but I made a second user accnt. for my girlfriend so she could have her own save files for a couple of games. We made her an NNID, and linked it and registered the Mii she had already created. However upon coming back to switch the account later it was not there. So we did the whole process again, and every time it is not there after logging out. Now I have tried searching some forums to see if this is the result of something to do with Haxchi using Mii maker or the like, and I apologize if I just missed something obvious, but I am baffled. Any help greatly appreciated!

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you created the Mii and NNID in sigpatched environment (either sysNAND or RedNAND)?
Try creating those normally and don't do other stuff yet afterwards. First, reboot the Wii U.

duFunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you created the Mii and NNID in sigpatched environment (either sysNAND or RedNAND)?
Try creating those normally and don't do other stuff yet afterwards. First, reboot the Wii U.
I am starting to understand what sigcheck patching can and can't do, and how it differs from redNAND and CFW. But to be clear, sigcheck patcher allows you to: Install DLC (although as I found out, you must be patched to play the DLC, but non-DLC games will boot unpatched)
But can you install non-eshop games, (only available on disc games I mean) and/or install titles only released on eshop; VC, smaller titles etc. or in other words the titles that appear in red in uTikDownloadHelper.
Thanks very much for the reply, have a good one.
P.S.: The account has achieved persistence!

FilleX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am starting to understand what sigcheck patching can and can't do, and how it differs from redNAND and CFW. But to be clear, sigcheck patcher allows you to: Install DLC (although as I found out, you must be patched to play the DLC, but non-DLC games will boot unpatched)
But can you install non-eshop games, (only available on disc games I mean) and/or install titles only released on eshop; VC, smaller titles etc. or in other words the titles that appear in red in uTikDownloadHelper.
Thanks very much for the reply, have a good one.
P.S.: The account has achieved persistence!
you can install disc only games but i haven't looked into it that much and yes you can install eshop only games such as VC games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i dont know why tv manufactures put the hdmi ports in dumb locations so the cables have to stick out, and then down, putting strain on the ports. Instead of having the ports along the bottom edge of the tv facing downwards.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    windows me was mostly on laptops if i remembered correctly
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I hate that too where you have to use an HDMI extension for an Amazon Fire Stick.
    +1
    I had a desktop with ME on it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, And also cheap-ass desktop PCs like eMachines.
    Worst MS OS in history. Period.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My entertainment centers blocking all my io gotta fix that eventually
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I had used win 98 SE till XP arrived
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah I can still go for totinos