Hacking Second Hand O3DS on 4.5

danbo360

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone.

Yes, I am a noob and I have read the sticky's but there's just so much information and wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction.

I have just bought a second hand O3DS on firmware 4.5, there's numerous hax out there and I'm wondering which guide I should follow? I would like to play some back up games and ideally have CFW. The browserhax seems to be the easiest, is there a way to update the firmware to 9.2? Or is there a better alternative for my firmware?

Thanks in advance

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

danbo360

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for your help guys.
I have just finished part 3 and installed RedNand - I currently have to boot up Luma3DS/Homebrew Launcher to access RedNand and I don't mind this current set up. Part 4 & 5 on the guide allows it to boot directly in CFW, is there any other benefits to this?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Part 4 & 5 on the guide allows it to boot directly in CFW, is there any other benefits to this?
yes a 9lh actually boots before the system firmware does this allows you to fix your systems firmware if ever it becomes corrupted or unable to load. . . (Brick protection) . . . Also you will no longer need to use an emunand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s