Second hand NES Controllers.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by slayerspud, Jun 26, 2007.

Jun 26, 2007
  1. slayerspud
    OP

Member slayerspud GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Is it me or is it now impossible to buy these, in a shop? All the scene kids now in the UK seem to be making belts out of them, so without buying one off ebay they are impossible to get! Anyone else notice this?

2. Darkforce

Former Staff Darkforce DERP!

United Kingdom
    NES controllers are pretty common, like my local Gamestation were selling them for 99p each last time I checked if my memory serves me correctly, though I havn't been there in a while.

If you don't want to buy one on ebay erm keep an eye out at garage/car boot sales? It's where I pick up all my retro gaming stuff! [​IMG]

3. tenchan4

Member tenchan4 GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    I just got one of these, and I'm loving it! Feels really good to play games on the CPU with an original NES controller. Not trying to advertise or anything, but just thought I'd share.

http://www.retrousb.com/index.php?productID=115

4. squirt1000

Banned squirt1000 Would rather have a cup of Tea!

United Kingdom
    That is a seriously expensive controller! Id rather stick with using my wired 360 pad for windoze games.

My local indie sells NES pads for a couple of quid. If you get stuck and havent got a gamestation near you then let me know and I could prob hook you up with some [​IMG]