Gaming Searching for other Pokemon players to trade

azerty123456789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey there I am Searching for pokemon players to trade with me or become firends with me to trade in the future over wifi. Currenlty I only trade with my game pokemon heartgold and I want to trade with pokemon Soulslivers player and player from the shinoh region games.
I know that there is a database here but I just want to know if there are people here who are really willing to trade here and now beacuse on the GTS the the pokemon they ask for the ones I want are unfair for example for Pikachu they ask a Mew and so on aslo i Want to trade pokemon back and forth so that i can get th trade evolution aswel for example I want gangar so I trade haunter to you and then we trade the other pokemon back for it (If you are a Platinum Daimon/Pearl player and for example want magmortar i can etache the item need for the evolution for it and send it over for you). So i want to know now who is intrested please e-mail me to [email protected] my current friend code is:
4770 5743 6389
ps I will aslo battle to fill up the seen side of the pokedex. E-mail me and i willt el you wiuch pokemon I have to offer in the future. I dont have the national dex yet but I hope you can help get some strong pokemon to get me torugh the game right now i am aslo breeding totdile eggs so if you want one please say it aslo if you eend a ditto I have two so you can hvae one if you want.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As someone that used to play Pokemon, I found that obtaining Pokemon legit by trading felt more satisfying than just making them with cheats, so I understand why the OP wants a trading partner. If I still played I'd trade with you, but (until Black and White get released and dumped) I don't feel like playing Pokemon again.

azerty123456789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I amjust tyring to get as many pokemon as paossible to send them over to black and white beaucase knaot johto and shonoh pokemona re fairly rare in the unova region. aslo ia mgoing foline now its 0:29 now here in belgium alt least when i posted this post so if anyone wants to asnwer or reaply please use the e-mail in this topic.

JakePsycho

gold~king~house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll trade with you
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users