GCN Searching for Mario Kart Double Dash Netplay Community

kai98yoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

I love Mario Kart Double Dash. It's my favourite Mario Kart game of all time.

It would be like a dream to find some people who would play Mario Kart Double Dash online via Dolphin Netplay with me.

Maybe there are some people who would be interested in exciting Mario Kart Double Dash Online Matches.

I look forward to your reactions! :)

Edit:

LAN-Play would be also an option ->

EDIT EDIT:

Maybe you all want to join this GameCube Online discord :) https://discord.gg/bSRqPjn

Last edited by kai98yoshi,

cliffyb1990

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, came across this thread in a Google search for the same. Hoping to find an online community hub like Smashladder for Melee. If you happen to find anything let me know! Thanks

lilpalazzo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, came across this thread in a Google search for the same. Hoping to find an online community hub like Smashladder for Melee. If you happen to find anything let me know! Thanks
Yo u guys still interrested in playing dd? Would look forward playing with u :)

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even have dolphin on my pc right now, but if you guys figure out a means of doing it I'd probably try to take part. It's tough to set time aside with wife, job, kid in high school, but I do love me some Double Dash. I played through it again last year on the Wii w/ a wavebird, all the way to unlocking the parade kart, and haven't touched it since. Gettin' itchy.

0aiLcPJ.jpg

EdrBmAV.jpg

Last edited by Hanafuda,

CG_Footloose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone just make a discord, we'll grow our own community! I'm down to join it.

*edit: just made an account to respond to this thread, so I really mean it lol

kai98yoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yo u guys still interrested in playing dd? Would look forward playing with u :)
I don't even have dolphin on my pc right now, but if you guys figure out a means of doing it I'd probably try to take part. It's tough to set time aside with wife, job, kid in high school, but I do love me some Double Dash. I played through it again last year on the Wii w/ a wavebird, all the way to unlocking the parade kart, and haven't touched it since. Gettin' itchy.

0aiLcPJ.jpg

EdrBmAV.jpg
Someone just make a discord, we'll grow our own community! I'm down to join it.

*edit: just made an account to respond to this thread, so I really mean it lol
Maybe you all want to join this GameCube Online discord in order to play MKDD or other GC games online :) https://discord.gg/bSRqPjn

Last edited by kai98yoshi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm