Searching for Homebrew: 3D design program

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by lilfrankie, Oct 10, 2007.

Oct 10, 2007
  1. lilfrankie
    OP

Member lilfrankie GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Hi,

since I saw al those 2D (of course) paint programs, I was looking for some kind of design program in 3D for my sweet DS. With that, I actually mean like you can build some things with blocks and stuff.. I saw a alpha version a couple of months ago, but haven't seen any updates from it. It's called LegoCadDS, but even the early version doesn't seem to work for me (R4 DS, it freezes in the main menu). I really hope that an app like this excists. [​IMG]

Thanx anyway.

2. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
    I don't believe there are any others.

3. lilfrankie
    OP

Netherlands
    Oh, well thanks anyway. Somehow I'm not really suprised, just a bit disappointed.. Maybe I'll ever release an app like this, when I'm going to pick up programming on the DS for the 3th time (after 2 desperate attemps.)

4. notnarb

Member notnarb Not narbing it up

the homebrew developer tools for managing 3D models just isn't as robust as it could be (also its 1st 2nd 3rd and from 4 on its th. I'm only commenting on this because thith sounds funny [​IMG])

5. lilfrankie
    OP

Netherlands
    Well, I have seen worse things when were talking about language, and lots of people were actually from YOUR country. [​IMG]
    (Although I can't deny that I feel ashame looking at my previous post).

On Topic: Well I guess it's just not that easy, especially when your working with 3D stuff etc..