Homebrew Searching for an emulator that can run lsdj.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Hi,

I used Lameboy 0.09 to 0.12 but none of them work OK with lsdj, they all have sound bugs. Is there a GB[C] emulator for NDS that can play lsdj flawlessly?

-tnx

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nope, lameboy is the best slot-1 emulator for gameboy games, you can only expect worse results with other emu's. I read several times that there are sound bugs, it might help if you fast forward it if you encounter a sound bug. Some people said that works, but I don't really believe it because I get a lot of sound bugs in normal games if I fast forward.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are apparently some versions of the LSDJ rom that are more friendly with the "Goomba" emulator for the GBA. You'd probably want to use Goomba and not Goomba Color because only the former has savestates for saving. Try searching Google for "LSDJ Google" to get some more information on it. The PocketHeaven forums (specifically the Goomba section) might also have a few threads on it.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
After HOURS messing with my G6 lite to make it work again ... I had the same bug with a goomba version of lsdj and goomba, damn. the same bug of one tone being stretched to forever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)