Hardware Searching for a New3DS Gateway Compatible

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm looking to buy a New3DS that is Gateway compatible. I'm just having troubles finding any with firmware low enough to support the gateway! ;o;

Has anyone happened to come across one? Maybe an alternative to what I'm looking for?

Any help is appreciated~

<3

Mythrandir

Life-long Learner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eBay is another place to look, though you may be required to pay ≥50% more for consoles advertised as such. If you are lucky, you may be able to find one without the "premium" price. The thread linked previously is definitely worth reading.
I'm currently in the process of obtaining a Majora's Mask Edition N3DS console with the 9.0 menu version from eBay (I really like the design). Unfortunately, PayPal decided to be uncooperative and set the shipping address to an incorrect address. After deleting this address from PayPal to avoid this situation from reoccurring, I'm now waiting for a mess of transactions to be completed. At least I discovered the error moments after sending the payment (before the item shipped).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.google.com/search?q=MSU+Genesis&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS988US988&oq=MSU+Genesis&gs_lcrp=EgZja...